Saturday, November 28, 2015

Members of the Week - Carrie Traub & Bev Listek

Carrie Traub
Bev Listek 
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-259-2415 (Carrie) 
505-280-6088 (Bev) 
Click Here to Visit Our Website

About Carrie
My real estate career started in 1998 working with my mother as a team member and continued working together until 2004.  Her extensive and successful career enabled me to learn the industry and become a multi-million dollar producer in just my first year.  In 2004, I decided to pursue real estate on my own and remained with Coldwell Banker Legacy. 

Since 2004, I have been awarded #1 Producer, Biggest Producing Team and 5th overall Producer inside the largest real estate company in New Mexico.

Working on behalf of my clients while keeping my integrity is important to my job.  Helping people on a daily basis with their real estate needs is my passion and I love what I do. 

Being a native of Albuquerque, New Mexico, I am very knowledgeable of Albuquerque and its surrounding areas. My degree in business and psychology has helped me to develop excellent customer service with all my clients as well as my peers. 

My success is built upon the trust my clients have placed on me.  With this trust, comes the responsibility of meeting and exceeding their real estate expectations.  True confidence is based on the thoroughness of preparation.  

The most important part of my life has been the support from my family.  For this I feel truly blessed. 

My business based solely on referrals.  My close-knit circle of clients and friends have enough trust in me to refer their friends and family.  I show more interest in their real estate needs then just closing a deal.  My mission is to exceed my customers real estate expectations while building a close bond and representation beyond industry standards!  

“Champions strive to exceed their limits through PERSISTENCE by making the good better and the better BEST!”

About Bev
Bev Listek, born in New York city, moved to Albuquerque with her parents at a very young age. She graduated from the University of New Mexico with a Bachelors Degree in Education and taught in the Albuquerque Public School System for some time.  She has served on many Albuquerque committees doing volunteer work in the Arts, Symphony and various other community work. 

Bev got her real estate license in 1992 and has remained a full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker Legacy for many years.  Along with her enthusiasm for life, family and friends, she has a passion for Real Estate and helping others with Real Estate Needs! 

Bev is a member of the New Mexico Select Realtors, Elite 25 Realtors, and Coldwell Banker Previews agent, networking with Albuquerque's Top Realtors.  In 2011 Bev was in the Coldwell Banker Legacy Top 5% production in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment