Thursday, July 2, 2015

Member of the Week - Michelle Smith

Michelle Smith
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-417-1640
www.MichellesMyRealtor.com
Member of Elite 25

Not many people can say they truly love what they do, but I can!  I find my greatest satisfaction in helping people successfully sell their home or buy the home of their dreams.  I don't get tired of looking at homes, and I am ready to be there for my clients any day of the week to get the job done.  It doesn't feel like work to me!" 

Michelle's high energy and positive attitude are great benefits to her clients in every transaction she conducts.She is a great communicator and returns phone calls and e-mails promptly.  Michelle's focus is on the Far Northeast Heights with her specialty being Prospector's Ridge and Peppertree, but she is ready to be your Realtor wherever your search may take you.

I feel a great energy in today's market and I like to convey that through to my buyers and sellers!  I try to make the whole experience stress & worry free.  I will negotiate on my client's behalf until they are satisfied with the outcome. It's very rewarding when I help others; it's the reason why I'm a Realtor.


  • Graduate of Penn State University
  • Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology
  • Schreyer Scholar, graduating in the top 1% of her class
  • Member of Elite 25 and New Mexico Select
  • Volunteer with the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment