Sunday, August 3, 2014

Member Of The Week - Rachael Flance

Rachael Flance
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-977-6569
Rachael Flance Website


A native New Mexican, Rachael grew up in Santa Fe before relocating to Albuquerque in 1990.  She is a UNM graduate with studies in Sociology and Psychology.  Rachael's strong financial background comes from many years with John Hancock and Morgan Stanley.  She began her real estate experience with The Flance Company in Santa Fe, representing some of the finest properties in the Santa Fe area.  She is a member of the Santa Fe Association of Realtors as well as a member of the Albuquerque Board of Realtors.  Rachael loves to help people and has a strong sense of community involvement.

"Community service is important to me.  I enjoy volunteering and collecting items for people in need.  My past involvement has included Blue Star Moms and the Roadrunner Food Drive."

"I want to help people.  I want to help them buy their first home and experience the joy I felt when I bought mine.  I want to help them find their 'new' home and make their transaction easy as possible.  I want to be the resource they can depend on and feel good about using."

"I am willing to earn my client's respect through hard work.  In the end, my reward is when my client says 'I know a good person and a great realtor'."

No comments:

Post a Comment