"I am a full-time Realtor who is dedicated to my clients."
"A customer is not an interruption of my work – he or she is the purpose of it."
"Whether you are a buyer or seller, I will conduct myself in a professional manner, yet we'll still have fun! I love what I do for a living and I hope that comes across in my demeanor."
- #1 Top Individual Producer, 2004 & 2012, Albuquerque Market Center!
- Albuquerque native and lifetime resident of New Mexico
- Member, Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
- Member, Tennis Club of Albuquerque
- Serving the Albuquerque metro area for over 20 years.
- Presidential Award Winner, Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors
- Serving the Albuquerque metro area for nearly 20 years
- Founding Member of 'Circle of Dreams' at UNM Hospital
- Representing Flynn & Smith, custom homes and renovations
- Specializing in the following:
- Architecturally designed homes
- Properties of historical significance
- Albuquerque area lofts
- UNM area
- Nob Hill
- For more information and fun facts about Nob Hill go to www.rediscovernobhill.com
- Netherwood Park
- Ridgecrest/Parkland Hills
- Downtown/Old Town
- North Valley
"My roots run deep in the community and around the state. My mother, Jo Eckert Huber, was a renowned interior designer and the former owner of Eckert's Furniture on Central Avenue (Historic Route 66). My father, the late Joseph Huber, owned the coal mining town of Madrid, New Mexico, where the baseball field is named in honor of his father, my grandfather, Oscar Huber."
"As much as I love my job and what I've accomplished in the field of Real Estate, I consider my proudest achievement to be my four daughters: Vanessa, Abbi, Ashley, and Kammi."